null Federico Pulido
Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre (Madrid)
Grupo de investigación en Virología-VIH/SIDA
Medicine; Autónoma University of Madrid (July 1987).
Internal Medicine Specialty; Hospital 12 de Octubre. Madrid (December 1992).
Doctor’s Degree; Complutense University of Madrid (March 1996).
- Physician HIV Unit. University Hospital 12 de Octubre. Madrid. (from july 1993).
- Associate Professor of Medicine; Department of Medicine; Complutense University of Madrid (from October 1998).
- Senior Researcher of the HIV Unit at the Research Institute Hospital 12 de Octubre (i+12) in Madrid.
- Involved in more than 150 clinical trials during the last 25 years, including those from the Spanish AIDS Study Group (GESIDA).
- Authored 305 papers on HIV infection, antiretroviral therapy and opportunistic infections. H-Index: 33.
- Ex-president of GeSIDA (Spanish AIDS study group) of the Infectious.
- Diseases Spanish Society (SEIMC).
- Member of the Spanish expert panels elaborating national guidelines on antiretroviral therapy and infectious diseases.
- Areas of main expertise and research:
- Antiretroviral therapy: New drugs and new strategies. Simplification. Resistance.
- Methodology of the Clinical Trials.
- Immigrant population.