Biobanco - RIS BioBank
The RIS BioBank offers the following services:
Samples from different cohorts of HIV+ people:
- Adults infected with HIV cohort (CoRIS).
- Rapid progressors cohort.
- Long Term Non-Progressors cohort (LTNP-RIS).
- HIV Controller cohort (EC-RIS).
- Acute/recent infection cohort (PHI-RIS).
- Vertical transmission cohort (CoRISpe).
- Hepatitis C (HCV) and HIV Co-infection cohort (HIV-HCV coinfection cohort).
- Creation and management of new sample collections for the development of research projects and clinical trials.
Creation of new collections: This service includes the preparation of the necessary documents for creating the collection.
Management of new collections: Collection of samples, processing and preservation of biological material, registration of associated sample information and management of the biological material cession to research projects.
- Advising on ethical, legal and technical issues related with the employment of human samples in research.
For more information: http://hivhgmbiobank.com/